We handle cases across the United States. Allen Stewart is licensed to practice law in Texas, California, New York, Pennsylvania, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio and Arizona.
Scott Frieling has been representing individuals exposed to toxic chemicals since 1999. Scott devotes his practice exclusively to toxic tort litigation, particularly cases involving injuries caused by exposure to dioxin, benzene, asbestos, and heavy metals including lead, chromium, and arsenic. An accomplished trial lawyer, he has obtained substantial verdicts on behalf of his clients.
- University of Texas School of Law (J.D., high honors, 1999)
- University of Texas (B.B.A, M.P.A, 1996)
Bar & Court Admissions
- Texas United States District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern, and Western Districts of Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- American Association for Justice
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association
- Trial Lawyers for Public Justice