Available Amidst Covid-19
We continue to be open and working remotely during the hours of 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday during the Coronavirus response.
We continue to accept new cases and work on our existing cases. Feel free to call today.
Scott Frieling has been representing individuals exposed to toxic chemicals since 1999. Scott devotes his practice exclusively to toxic tort litigation, particularly cases involving injuries caused by exposure to dioxin, benzene, asbestos, and heavy metals including lead, chromium, and arsenic. An accomplished trial lawyer, he has obtained substantial verdicts on behalf of his clients.
- University of Texas School of Law (J.D., high honors, 1999)
- University of Texas (B.B.A, M.P.A, 1996)
Bar & Court Admissions
- Texas United States District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern, and Western Districts of Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- American Association for Justice
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association
- Trial Lawyers for Public Justice