We handle cases across the United States. Allen Stewart is licensed to practice law in Texas, California, New York, Pennsylvania, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio and Arizona.
When big business harms the interests of innocent people and even entire communities, those victims need a strong advocate with proven success. As one of the nation's leading toxic tort attorneys, Al Stewart is passionate about defending the rights of people harmed by others.
Our commitment and our passion are reflected in our track record: our individual attorneys have collectively amassed an impressive list of honors and recognitions.
Al Stewart was named one of the Most Successful Young Litigators in America by The National Law Journal.
It is a privilege to serve you and your family in your fight for justice. We thank you for your confidence in Allen Stewart, P.C.
As one of the nation’s leading toxic tort litigators, Al Stewart’s client victories are backed up by some of the legal profession’s most prestigious awards and certifications. Al Stewart´s awards include:
- 45 Under 45Rising Stars of the Private Bar (American Lawyer, January 20, 2003)
- 40 Under 40Most Successful Young Litigators in America (The National Law Journal, July 29, 2002)
- Board CertifiedCivil Trial Advocate – National board of Trial Attorneys (2002)
- Board CertifiedPersonal Injury Law – Texas Board of Legal Specialization (2001)
- Dallas Bar Foundation Fellow Dallas Bar Foundation 2010
- AV-rated (top rating) Martindale-Hubbell Legal Directory 2004 through 2010
- Texas Super Lawyers Thomson Reuters Service printed in Texas Monthly Magazine, 2003-2010.
- Best Lawyers in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex (D Magazine, May 2003)
- Top 100 Texas Lawyers American Trial Lawyers (Association of Trial Lawyers of America), 2009 & 2010