Jamie Kirk is a bankruptcy and financial distress attorney at Allen Stewart P.C., helping those in the midst of financial crisis get from what could seem like their worst days back to financial solvency.
Kirk began her education at Indiana State University in 2002, eventually graduating in 2006 with a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology. She attended the William H. Bowen School of Law at the University of Arkansas in Little Rock Arkansas. She received her law degree from the University of Tulsa College of Law.
She previously worked for Dallas-area law firms Baker & McKenzie, Joyce W. Lindauer PLLC, and Mitchell Law Office handling matters centered on bankruptcy for individuals and businesses.
At Allen Stewart P.C., Kirk works with individual clients to determine the best solution for them, including Chapter 7, 13 and 11 bankruptcies. She also offers other non-bankruptcy services including IRS settlement and creditor negotiation as well as help with ongoing lawsuits, monetary judgements and problems following job loss, business failure, or medical problems.
- Indiana State University, 2002-2006
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock, William H. Bowen School of Law, 2007-2008
- University of Tulsa College of Law, 2008-2010
- Eastern District of Texas since June 2015
- Northern District of Texas since June 2015
- Southern District of Texas since December 2016
- Western District of Texas since Feburary 2016
- Eastern and Western District of Arkansas since October 2017
- State of Oklahoma