Available Amidst Covid-19
We continue to be open and working remotely during the hours of 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday during the Coronavirus response.
We continue to accept new cases and work on our existing cases. Feel free to call today.
Bonan was born and raised in Hubei Province, China and arrived in the U.S. at the age of 11. She attended the University of Florida in Gainesville, FL as a National Merit Scholar on a full scholarship. While in law school, Bonan interned for ConocoPhillips Company’s legal department. The law school awarded her the Judge Mary Bacon Scholarship for Overcoming Adversity in 2010.
Since the inception of her legal career, Bonan has fought on the side of personal-injury plaintiffs against individual and corporate negligence, and she doesn’t see that changing. She began practicing law in 2011, working for a plaintiffs’ personal-injury firm that’s almost a household name in Texas. During her tenure there, she handled hundreds of cases from beginning to end. Bonan then continued the good fight at a small plaintiffs’ firm, where she focused on litigation and trial work.
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2011, University of Houston
- Bachelor of Science, 2008, University of Florida
- Bachelor of Arts, 2008, University of Florida
Bar & Court Admissions
- United States District Courts for the Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas
- United States Bankruptcy Courts, Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- American Association for Justice
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Asian American Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers