Available Amidst Covid-19
We continue to be open and working remotely during the hours of 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday during the Coronavirus response.
We continue to accept new cases and work on our existing cases. Feel free to call today.
After an accident on the job, you may feel alone, as though no one cares about your situation. Our workers comp attorneys in Joliet from Cullotta Bravo Law Group are in your corner to ensure you receive compensation for your medical bills and expenses related to the accident. If your employer refuses to pay on your workers compensation claim, get in touch with us today by calling 630-898-7800- we offer a free consultation to answer your questions and provide free legal advice and information.
5 Important Reasons to Hire Our Workers Comp Attorneys in Joliet
1. We’re here for you at a time when no one else will stand up for your rights. It can be devastating to find out that your place of employment doesn’t have your back when it counts the most. If you’re out of work or at home with injuries due to an accident on the job, call to find out how we can help you move forward with your case.
2. We have experience in handling workplace accident cases- thirty years plus, to be precise. If you’re researching local law firms and looking for one with expertise and knowledge, we welcome your phone call to Cullotta Bravo Law Group. Check our credentials online to see why we are the right choice for handling your workers compensation claim.
3. Are you concerned about your inability to support your family after an accident on the job? Mounting medical bills and restricted cash flow can make matters seem insurmountable, but there’s help available from our workers comp attorneys in Joliet. Get in touch with Cullotta Bravo Law Group to find out how we can assist you with your workers comp claim. If you live in the Aurora/Chicago/Joliet location, contact us today for more information.
4. We know the law- and the fact that the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Act was expressly written to protect workers throughout the state who are injured on the job or become disabled due to an accident at work. The Act was created to provide benefits that include:
- Medical expense payment
- Payment for lost time from work
- In some circumstances, a lump sum settlement
If you’ve been denied benefits, don’t hesitate to call on our lawyers.
5. We can take your case on a contingency basis, so you only pay us when you win. If our workers comp attorneys in Joliet don’t help you reach a settlement, you don’t have to pay any attorney fees to our firm.
Visit our website to find helpful tips and a guide to the steps you should take after suffering an injury at work. The first step is to seek medical attention and have your injury recorded by a doctor of healthcare facility.
For more information, request your free consultation with Cullotta Bravo Law Group; reach us by phone at 630-898-7800 or use our online contact form to communicate with us. You don’t need an attorney to file for workers’ compensation, however, it is strongly advised that you seek legal counsel to protect your rights.Workers Comp Attorneys Joliet
View Larger Map